- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Walnut fingerboard and bridge; Mahogany wood body and neck; Bone nut and compensated bone saddle; Premium Italian Aquila Nylgut strings; See video to the left for more details
- COMPLETE BUNDLE SET: Includes 24-inch mahogany ukulele, clip-on Tuner, padded gig bag with a strap and handle, pre-installed Aquila strings, three picks and a fun, colorful shoulder strap
- FREE CLASSES INCLUDED: Two free months of live ukulele classes included with every order; $40 value; Contact us post-purchase with your order ID
- GREAT FOR GIFTING: Know someone looking for a hobby or who has a love for music? This bundle has everything your loved one needs to start learning and playing right away
- NOTES ON TUNING: At the beginning, your ukulele may go out of tune more often than expected this is completely normal and just means that the strings need time to stretch; See description for tips on proper tuning
Why purchase your uke and accessories separately? With Hola! Music, you'll get everything you need to start enjoying your ukulele right away whether you're hitting the stage or strumming in the comfort of your own home.
To ensure the highest quality sound, we craft our ukuleles from the best available materials.
Each of our ukes are built to perfection and made of:
- A mahogany body for incredible tone
- A walnut fingerboard and bridge, a wood commonly used in guitars and other instruments
- A mahogany neck reinforced with an inner fiber rode
- Traditional white ABS binding
- Neatly filed frets and mahogany fret binding to protect your fingers while you play
- An ox bone nut and compensated saddle to keep your uke as in-tune as possible
- Premium Italian Aquila Nylgut strings for the best possible sound
- A thin layer of lacquer to protect the natural characteristics of the wood
Tuning your new Ukulele:
Are you finding your new ukulele needs tuning every time you play? This is very common, particularly with new strings. Nylon strings take a certain amount of stretching before they settle down and hold their tune.
To solve this issue, tune your uke to the desired note, then pull up on the string over the sound hole to give it a bit of a stretch. That'll take it down about 2 whole notes, tune it back up and repeat until it stays in tune.
About Hola! Music
The founders of Hola! Music come from two very different worlds, a musician and a technician. We combine our expertise to manufacture nothing but the highest quality musical instruments and accessories. We know musical instruments and what goes into making them right, and weve committed ourselves to doing just that with each product we create. That's our promise to you.